LET'S FIND YOUR NEW HOME!
Search for Real Estate in and around Victoria
Beautiful and Serene, Park like setting in this 55 plus lakeside mobile home park community. You will enjoy a relaxed lifestyle yet close to all the amenities of great shopping and a closeknit community. Nice open plan with a large living room opening to the kitchen and a lovely family room with great views through the oversize windows. Nicely updated laminate flooring. Great floorplan with 2 bedrooms at one...
Beautiful 4.4 acres that are very private. Close to Langford, Bear Mountain and just minutes to Costco and other amenities. Extremely peaceful setting just waiting for your ideas and updates. Don't miss out on this unique property with so much to offer. Main home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with large deck off the kitchen. There is a secondary building on the property as well. Don't miss this beautif...
This home in Hidden Valley Mobile Home park is waiting for your ideas and upgrades. In a great, very private location in this 55+ park. Fantastic neighbours and a lovely wooded view. Lots of space, with multiple additions. New silver label electrical certification just done.Measurements are approximate, Buyer to verify if important.
Don't miss this great home in a family friendly park. Walking distance to Admirals Walk complete with Thriftys, Pharmasave as well coffee shops and restaurants and only 10 minutes to downtown Victoria. This 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom home has been extremely well maintained over the years. The bonus of a den, large sunroom and an extra room currently used as a 2nd bedroom makes this home a great find. Lots of na...
Bring tools! This is a Double-Wide diamond in the rough, particularly in a this unique co-op park where you own the land. Large open design with 1200SF, 2 Large Bedrooms, 2 Bath, (3 & 4Pce), walk-in closet, and separate sunroom. 2 Parking stalls Homes in this park have sold for over $290,000! Low Monthly Assessments at $300/mo. includes: Water, Garbage, Recycling, Telus TV and Park maintenance. Lots of room f...Listed by COLDWELL BANKER OCEANSIDE REAL ESTATE
This is one of the tidiest homes you will find both inside and out. This end unit sits on a very private and peaceful site with a fully fenced yard and quiet garden. Many recent interior updates include "Thermo King" windows, wall and ceiling insulation, flooring, paint and fixtures. Tongue and groove pine walls and laminate flooring throughout. Exterior gutters and side skirts replaced with a recent rubberiz...Listed by RE/MAX CAMOSUN
Sold, subject to probate. Great price for a well laid out 3 bedroom/ 1 bathroom Rancher on a cul de sac off Lochside Drive. Perfect starter home for someone who wants to earn some sweat equity in a great part of town. Large fenced backyard great for kids and pets. This home may be what you are looking for if you want to add all of your personal touches. Carport has been made into stroage room/workshop but cou...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015