F. (778) 426-8214
107 - 2360 Beacon Ave
LET'S FIND YOUR NEW HOME!
Search for Real Estate in and around Victoria
Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located in the very popular Songhees Retirement Park. This home has everything you are looking for. Tons of natural light throughout the entire home. One level living at it's finest. Large master bedroom with his and hers closets leading into your large ensuite bathroom complete with walk in bathtub. Living room with large bay window and gas fireplace. Fantastic kitchen wi...
Great Central location. You'll love this large and bright unit from the moment you enter. Nice open floorplan with large kitchen with lots of cupboards and counter space. Large windows with a central gas fireplace and a nice treed view. Step outside to your large private deck and enjoy the summer evenings relaxing. Be impressed with the large master bedroom with a large oversize window giving you lots of natu...
Bright and spacious, completely renovated from the ground up. This 2 bedroom home has everything you need. A beautiful custom oak kitchen with breakfast bar that opens onto your large living room with tons of natural light. Huge master bedroom. Everything has been done in this move in ready home. Updates done in 2013: new flooring, roof, windows, drywall and hardy plank siding. Recent updates include 6x6 soft...
Pristine home in the best park in Victoria! Beautifully updated 1993 home, backing onto Mill Hill Park with trails to walk your dog. Vaulted ceilings and large skylights make this home a must see. Open floor plan with lots of updates throughout. High quality hardwood flooring throughout the entire home. Big Thermo windows complimented by Hunter Douglas Blinds. Tons of Natural light ! A huge covered private, ...
Super 3 bedroom home with recently renovated kitchen and appliances with yard & storage for under 100K! Proudly presenting this solid & extremely affordable home, in a friendly and spacious natural & private location, a short 15 minute commute to Langford. Wood burning stove in the living room for cozy heat and low cost living - at this price, including pad rent you are under $900/month! Sunny and private dec...Listed by DFH Real Estate
Many updates in this large home on a corner lot in a family and pet friendly park. Home gets tons of natural light inside. Large living space with family room, open concept living & dining room, 2 bedrooms and 1 bath and a huge bonus room. Recent upgrades include a brand new roof in 2018, many new windows 2019, new hot water tank July 2017 and a new pellet stove Nov 2011. Home comes complete with a large s...
This great home is in a very central location with easy access to everything. A must see in this price range. This home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with lots of living space. A very large deck at the front of the home as well as another huge, very private deck at the back of the home as well. Nice garden and yard area that is fully fenced for your furry family member.2 parking spaces (1 covered). Great opp...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015