LET'S FIND YOUR NEW HOME!
Search for Real Estate in and around Victoria
This great home is in a very central location with easy access to everything. A must see in this price range. This home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with lots of living space. A very large deck at the front of the home as well as another huge, very private deck at the back of the home as well. Nice garden and yard area that is fully fenced for your furry family member.2 parking spaces (1 covered). Great opp...
Great home for a fantastic price. Clean, solid home with a great layout in a very popular manufactured home park. Homes don't come on the market in this park often. The West facing wrap around deck will be the perfect spot for your morning coffees all summer long. Beautiful water and mountain views. You can also see the Butchart garden fireworks from right at home. Children welcome! Large dogs welcome, with...
Beautiful and Serene, Park like setting in this 55 plus lakeside mobile home park community. You will enjoy a relaxed lifestyle yet close to all the amenities of great shopping and a closeknit community. Nice open plan with a large living room opening to the kitchen and a lovely family room with great views through the oversize windows. Nicely updated laminate flooring. Great floorplan with 2 bedrooms at one...
Well Maintained Home in Tri Way Mobile Home Park, This is well maintained 55+ Park with lots of green space. This 2 bedroom home is ready to move right in and enjoy. Nicely updated with newer white Kitchen cabinets and nice medium tone laminate floors. Nice large concrete patio area for BBQing. Pad Rental $655. per month. Super location close to all amenities. Very nice and private covered front deck to enjoy...Listed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Do not let the price fool you, the layouts are outstanding, great 2 bed 2 bath and the finishing details will bring a smile to your face at a price not available anywhere else in Victoria. The kitchen cabinets go to the ceiling and have highlighted tile back splashes with food save quartz counter tops. The price includes the GST, parking, and stainless appliances. Large patios and decks, bar-b-ques are allow...Listed by CENTURY 21 QUEENSWOOD REALTY LTD.
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015